3rd Millennium is the leading provider of custom informatics systems and management consulting services for research and development.
Since 1994, we have helped both public and private institutions manage, plan, specify, design, build, and integrate
informatics systems to support their research and development programs.
We provide our clients with outstanding value by combining our deep knowledge of scientific research and development, cutting
edge informatics technologies, a highly efficient methodology, and an extensive portfolio of designs, code libraries, frameworks,
and implemented systems.
Our staff consists of Ph.D. level scientists and senior software engineers that work closely with our clients in tightly
integrated teams. We have an unmatched record of completing projects on-time and on-budget while exceeding user expectations.
- December 10, 2013: announces the completion of the integration of a scheduling system for emergency room providers
- June 20, 2012: announces the completion of a laboratory information management system to track laboratory animals
- December 21, 2011: announces the completion of a system to manage the program book for a global pharmaceutical company
- June 13, 2011: announces the completion of a proof of concept for the next generation Health Management Knowledge cloud
- November 1, 2010: selected to manage the creation of a proof of concept for a next generation Biomedical Research
- June 1, 2010: announces the completion of a roadmap for specifying and implementing a toxicology data warehouse
- February 5, 2010: announces the completion of a large scale data collection project using Novi Systems
online survey software